Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wreck Dives with the BEST Dive Master and Captain!

This shop ran an amazing 3 tank dive day. They were superb..the staff was awesome on the boat and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
822jenniferz
Amazing crew

Hunter and Anna were fantastic dive guides. I was getting certified while my partner was getting... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
maxsA6405KQ

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$160.00
from US$119.37
from US$106.33
from US$75.01
1,008 results
All reviews drift dive dive shop dive master octopus fantasy reef baby barge captain joe these guys spitting caves boat crew nitrox certification open water eagle rays great dive rental gear dive experience certified diver
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a trip to get my Deep Diver Certificate, we dida wreak dive, and a drift dive. They were gorgeous! I had Anna as my instructor, and she walked me through the entire process. I felt very comfortable and gained a lot of knowledge.

I got paired with a Dive Master named Mark for my drift dive, and he was fantastic in showing me lots of different sea life, and how to navigate while drifting. It was an amazing dive in China Wall.

Jeremy was our Captain, and he is very concise and friendly.

Thank you so much for a day I will always remember!

1  Thank Smtilford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I especially loved the two giant sea turtles hanging out in the wreck. The crew helping the divers up the ladder in rough water did an excellent job.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The crew was really friendly and made you feel right at home. They made all divers feel comfortable no matter what level of experience they were. Chuck, Ed and everyone were great. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tons of fun, great dive, great logistics, easy... The list goes on and on

If you want to go diving in oahu, this is the place to go to. 5 stars in every category you can think of:
staff - Chuck, Ana, Jeremy and Ed were super nice
Dive: awesome wreck and drift dive. Find of turtles, sharks and cool wrecks (i did baby barge)
Logistics and boat: they brought snacks!
Price: super reasonable

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic experience for the full day Discovery Scuba, captain and crew were patient and thorough. Wear gloves!