“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Marg01947
Brisbane Region, Australia
“Do not stay at that condo 642”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Very much over priced. Curtains were ripped, bed spread was torn, bath room and shower need a complete over haul, cooker top plates need replacing bed creaked when you moved. I would not recommend this condo to any one with taste. Marks out of ten? 0

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Jan 2016
Hi there...You posted your review on the wrong listing. I do not manage unit 642. You did not have a reservation with me. Can you please remove your review from my listing. Thank you
JohnSouth...
Heber City, Utah
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This condo was exactly what we had hoped for. The pictures accurately reflect the first hand visual experience as you walk in the door. Nicely appointed. Can't think of anything lacking in the kitchen for food preparation. The view out the balcony toward the ocean is welcoming. Located within easy walking to the beach, restaurants and shopping.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1971hawai...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Perfect Description - Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Jackie was wonderful, the property description was perfect - no hidden surprises. We arrived early and were assisted with baggage storage until check in time.
The location was ideal, one block to the beach, so many eateries nearby - central to everything.
The views from the balcony were amazing and the unit was clean and tidy and all you could need, including beach toys, umbrellas and even games!
We look forward to our next stay, thanks Jackie.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ddondo
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed in Jackie's condo for about a week and a half. The room was "as advertised" with many personal touches. The room was clean, had many extras such as beach chairs, golf clubs and beach towels. The kitchen was very clean. The downstairs coffee shop became our go to place each morning for either coffee, ice tea or smoothie. The outdoor lanai served as a bonus facing the beautiful Diamond Head. What a view! Could not ask for a better host. Jackie was always available to answer any questions I had. You cannot beat the free parking. Most hotels in Waikiki charge up to $35 a day for parking. The location is only 2 blocks from the beach and within walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium. My sister and I had a wonderful time. There is plenty of room for a family of 4. Mahalo, Jackie!!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
905terryc
Edmonton, Canada
“A good condo for two”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, sister and I stayed in Jackie's unit 1704 in the Waikiki Banyan. It was easy to rent and easy to get in on arrival. The instructions were very clear. Jackie replied to our e-mails quickly.
the location of the Banyan is excellent. Easy walk to Kuhio Beach, to shopping and the bus routes. Very close to the Ala Wai where one can go for a nice stroll on the walkway.
There is also a nice park down two blocks, I believe it was, to a nice park where you can relax under a big banyan tree and escape the crowds with a nice walk to a pond with ducks, etc. The zoo is beside the park as well.
The condo was adequate, would be better with only 2 people, though. The double beds were quite small with the mattresses not quite as big as the bedframe. My sister and I kept hitting our legs on the frame's legs. My husband and I were crowded in the bed. I have difficulty getting to sleep anyway and with not having room to stretch out and toss and turn, I didn't get much sleep. I should have tried the sofa bed in the living area.
The sink being outside of the bathroom with the toilet and shower was really handy with 3 of us sharing.
The closet was quite full of stuff, vacuum, etc. so we didn't have so much room to hang clothes, particularly, dresses. The dresser was very adequate though.
The unit was clean and comfortable. It was behind the elevator, so it cut off a bit of the unit, I think. It was not noisy.
I would recommend this unit for 2 people, perhaps with 1 small child.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing