“Great place for dinner when everything else is closed!”
Review of Anytime Cafe

Anytime Cafe
Ranked #714 of 2,454 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I go here all the time because I work late and by the time I get off work, everything else is CLOSED. Their burger is decent and their clam pasta (white sauce is decent.)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Took several of my friends there and each time my different friends said they liked the food. In fact, one of them went back with her friend.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I returned to Honolulu as we have done for years and our first of many quality meals is always at the Anytime Cafe. This family run Cafe is at the one of the best Asian fusion restaurants in Honolulu.It sits at the end of a parking lot between Foodland market andWalgreens. We all agree that for a very reasonably priced meal with wine this hidden gem is one of the finest values in all of Hawaii. The shrimp wanton soup is not only a meal in itself, but paired with the American-Asian fusion this restaurant is probably the best value in Honolulu.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Nice new restaurant with fantastic shrimp wontons in a noodle soup. American breakfast is also surprisingly good especially the corned beef hash.

2  Thank Spunkysausage
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I'm a regular customer. Best won ton mein, jook, veggies in town. Period. (Ken has his noodles & won ton wrappers shipped into HI!) This is his version of a HK cafe which is open 24/7. Great stuff.

2  Thank FiveStarDiner

Been to Anytime Cafe? Share your experiences!