Ways to Experience Pink Sails
from US$127.00
More Info
from US$97.00
More Info
All reviews sea turtles whale watching sunset cruise turtle snorkeling boat ride see whales great shots great trip marine life diamond head captain waikiki blast gear oahu
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Everything was fantastic. My wife and girls were blown away by the whole experience. From swimming to the views to the awesome crew the whole night was flawless. Highly recommend!! The memories of diving off the side of the boat while everyone cheered them on will be with my girls forever. Thanks guys!!!

1  Thank 662matthewg
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This was probably my favorite excursion we did on our trip. We went on May 27, 2021. Staff was so friendly and fun! We went on this thinking we weren’t going to see many turtles but omg! We saw so many! Staff members really took the time to tell you where to swim, where to go if they see a turtle.

If you decide to do this excursion, do the afternoon with lunch & drinks included, so worth it!

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

I would not have thought to book a Sunset Cruise Pink Sails Waikiki if it wasn’t for the great reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor. And boy, were the reviews spot on! Booked a Groupon deal for the Sunset Cruise for a girls trip for my mom’s birthday. Alexio, Brandon, and Jeff were AH-MA-ZING! My mom said this has been her favorite part of our week-long Hawaiian vacation. It was a beautiful way to end my mom’s birthday. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience, book a Pink Sails Waikiki cruise!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

My husband and I really enjoyed the sunset sail cruise. The crew Alexio, Brandon and a Jeff are great and a lot of fun!

1  Thank kadiajat
Reviewed 11 May 2021

This was one of the most fun things I did the entire time on Oahu. Super laid back, amazing views and amazing crew. Great tunes and the drinks aren't too bad. Definitely recommend and I will do this again when I go back!