“March 27 2018 late morning dive”
Review of Living Ocean Scuba

Living Ocean Scuba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Daily Scuba Diving tours in Oahu, Hawaii. Scuba diving tours at Hanauma Bay Nature preserve (no experience required) and Boat diving charters from Waikiki. We offer two trips daily at Hanauma Bay, the perfect place to try scuba diving. Also check out our Two Tank Shipwreck and Reef charter in the morning for certified divers and the Two Tank Turtle and Reef dive in the afternoon - great for new, inexperienced and rusty divers. Boat dives include free transportation from Waikiki.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After a rocky late start, I was paired with my dive guide and 2 other new divers for my group. We were the last group to go into the water, but we also were the last one back. My personal achievement, coming back to the boat with more air than the rest of my group, 1300 psi. For our 2nd dive, I got to stay in the water after the rest of the group were low on air. I just hung out at Nautilus Reef watching all of the marine life go by until I got cold enough to end my dive.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"captain mason"
"two tank"
in 13 reviews
"white tipped reef sharks"
"turtle canyon"
in 7 reviews
"open water"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

As this was our first scuba diving experience, we had no expectations, but even if we had, this team would have blew them out of the water! (Pun intended lol) they’re such a funny and helpful bunch. Very patient and understanding, great vibes, even snacks and drinks provided on the boat! They showed us a whole new life below sea level and its incredible. Special thanks to Drew, our guide, for getting some great photos of us!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I attended the PADI scuba diving course with the company and got certified in 3 days. It was a great experience, the instructor and crew members are friendly and I learned all the skills efficiently.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was my first time, but it will not be my last. It was a great experience made better by attentive dive instructors who had me relaxed and ready. Pictures they sent me were fantastic as well! Can’t believe how easy they made this, no worries here, if you are fit give it a try!