“Terrible Visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Our group just returned from our Hawaiian vacation. The guys in the group try to visit Hooters in different locations around the world so our group hailed a cab from our hotel and requested Hooters. We were dropped off at what looked like an abandoned shopping mall and our cab driver rushed away. The Hooters was located at the back of this structure. When we got there two other customers were there. Dirty location. We ordered fried pickles. They finally arrived hard, tough and with pieces of fried fish in them. The guys ordered wings and I ordered potato skins for our main dish. Are you kidding me? The wings were inedible--I'm not sure what day they were cooked. Very hard and tough. My potato skins were burned, covered with melted Velveeta and way too much BBQ sauce. Also, inedible. When the waitress (also not Hooters material) brought our check, she noticed that we hadn't touched our food. Absolutely awful!!

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Located in the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Hooters is just as much fun as most of them that I have been to. Hooters is on the ground floor and when you sit there in the open air it is fun to people watch as they come and go to the Star of Honolulu and the other cruise ships. The food is typical of Hooters food. The Mai Tai's were pretty good, also. The staff was very friendly and personable. Worth a stop if you are near the Aloha Tower.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was lovely, the service though was rubbish.. we asked for a drink, took 21 mins to get, by that time my partner needed another.. I just ordered a water.. waited 14 mins which to the point I got up with my empty glass.. went to the toilet and filled it with tap water... around us was waitresses packing up etc..
The wings, awesome!!
Our waitress has amazing potential.. we where confused considering it wasn't very busy.

Love,
Former hooters girl of AUSTRALIA x

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I love Hooters - the best place to grab wings and watch sport.
As a fan in Australia, always looking forward to trying it abroad. The Hooters at Honolulu is standard in layout etc, but its a great chilled out place to come for dinner. Come around sunset, and watch the ocean while taking advantage of some of the great food deals. On Wednesday, you can get all you can eat wings, and in the late afternoon, half price sides so a great time to get some value.
Was concerned that the all you can eat would be a hassle or slow, but the girls brought out fresh wings before you even finish your last plate - awesome. With the fresh cooking, the wings were perfect every time. The girls were lovely and brought colouring in pictures and crayons for my son too.
No dancing and similar like in the Australian stores, but great on both my visits this trip. Hooters Honolulu makes you happy. Would have liked the merch store to have more as it was almost empty.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

My wife having never been to a Hooter's wanted to visit. She had the shrimp and I had the beef sliders. Good but nit great.