“Great”

The Signature Prime Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Signature Prime Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 2,633 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

It's a great place to eat a good and affordable steak, the crew is professional and Mathew a great server!
Thanks!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

My husband and I went there to celebrate my birthday. Maybe I just expected more, but I was really disappointed. I was disappointed in the view, the food and the service. View: if you're seated on the left of the entry, then the view is okay, if seated to the right, you get a view of the parking at Ala Moana Center. Food: rather pricey for what you get. Service: we were neglected, and when we did see or waiter, we were reminded that the bread served was free. Why, am I so negative? Like many of the restaurant now, The Signature Prime Steak and Seafood caters to the tourists. Never mind the local people, just service the tourists. What a disappointment to go a higher end restaurant and dine with people dress in shorts or jeans.

We were seated to the right of the entry, overlooking the Ala Moana parking lot. There was one other table with local people, and the rest were tourists. We hardly saw our waiter, and we had to ask for the drinks we ordered. You might think that our reservations were made at the last minute, so the other tables were already assigned, but my husband made the reservations a month in advance. I don't think we'll be returning.

1  Thank Milikena
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Happy Hour offers a stunning view as the sun sets and the lights come on over Honolulu. Small plates of bar food at reasonable prices- try the lobster macaroni! And a festive atmosphere. Fun with a group of friends or for a romantic start to your evening.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It was our 13th anniversary dinner and we decided to have our dinner at The Signature Steak House at the top of the hotel we are staying at. The wine was good and so was the salad but my wife’s NY steak was tough and rare instead of medium rare. The steak knife could not even cut it. Although it is high end restaurant the food does not meet the standards for the price they charge. I have eaten at many high end restaurants where the value of what you receive is equal to the high price. I would say this is not the same for this restaurant. Would not eat here again. There are better options available in town.

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed 30 August 2018

view? breathtaking; ambience? very nice; service? something to brag about; food? Could not ask for anything better. Management? ZERO... All things but management being great, I would not go there as I, having a medical conditioned, felt that they would prefer me not to eat there. I have a eating disorder (no saliva from radiation treatment for cancer) and require a supplement to eat. I was told that I could not bring in my supplement and when I explained, rather than saying it was fine and to enjoy my dinner, she said "just wanted to let you know." That ruined our great meal. She could have handled it better

Date of visit: August 2018