“Great food and reasonable prices.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #10 of 122 Dessert in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 2 April 2018

There is usually a wait but after biting the bullet this year and waiting...they give you a beeper and there are lots of shops etc in the area......so it wasnt too bad. The menu is vast and everything from what I could see looked delicious. We had 4 main courses all of which got rave reviews and we had 3 take out packages of leftovers which were still delicious for lunch the next day. Had no room for their wonderful cheesecakes but have tried them before and they are delicious. Its worth the wait. Unfortunately you cant book a table. Havent been for lunch but maybe the wait time is shorter.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks for your review, davudsons! We greatly appreciate it! We know long waits can be frustrating, so we suggest coming in either in the morning or later in the evening for a shorter wait. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (11,602)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Meals are huge.....watch how you order !!! I would order one meal between twonor three oeople. Key lime cheesecake great

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for this review, travelocityknome! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner and returned for lunch the next day. Loved the enormous variety of food and not to mention the cheesecakes. Great service too.

Thank you for your review, Carol. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I ate here a number of times on my trip, I wish I actually found it sooner than I did, the food is amazing, service was great too. I do warn you though that on weekends dinner time is insanely busy so show up early or call ahead and book.

I ordered the parmesan and herb coated chicken with mashed potato and green beans, you have to try it, it was so good I ate it lunch and dinner too. Also the cheesecake was super yummy, It was too much for me I had to take it home to finish it as the dinner filled me up. But definitely highly recommend this place. I'm looking forward to my next holiday when I can come back and eat here again.

Thank you so much for this review, Ebony! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

There was a really long line to get the cakes. Waited for about half an hour. Really noisy restaurant. Cakes were quite good though. Had the celebration cake and the dulce de leche which was very creamy.

Hi Shaleen, We are truly sorry for the wait you had to endure! We know it is hard to wait while you are hungry and completely understand your frustration with us. Our team should have better communicated any delay with your order and please be sure that we will address this with our staff. Thank you for your review and we hope you can give us another chance!