“met our needs”
other travellers have booked this property
Luxury 5 Star condo last minute special now save 40% discount rate won't last!
Olympic Size Swimming Pool Lobby has an amazing hip night club!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Olympic Size Swimming Pool
Lobby has an amazing hip night club!
State of the art Fitness Center with both a Turkish steam room and dry sauna.
Luxurious of Artsy resort private Condo
Kitchenette
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scott M
Chicago, Illinois
“met our needs”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We traveled to Waikiki so my daughter could take some sailing lessons. This condo was walking distance to the harbor, available and reasonably priced. It is adjacent to the Ala Moana mall. This worked out well for us. The condo is very small. a queen bed and a single hide-a-bed pretty much fill the condo. Unless you're going to the mall or the park/beach opposite the mall you are a healthy walk from most other things.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Management Response
7 Jan 2015
Aloha Garth,
Thank you Garth! I greatly appreciate your helpfulness, insight, and feedback! You have helped me in helping others.
Much Love & Mahalo,
Angel
Asianboom...
Union City, California
“First Time Experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a first time experience in staying at a vacation rental and of course, I wasn't sure what to expect nor did I have a lot of FAQs. The "title" of the location was a "luxury resort"...sorry but that is very misleading. The Ala Moana itself is a luxury resort and the amenities and surroundings are likewise but the property itself is most assuredly not. It is located in the older, smaller, Kona Tower which is decidedly old world. I want to start off by saying that experience is the best teacher and I AM NOT fully blaming the owner. I have stayed at the Ala Moana before and I enjoy the service and the location. But the price I paid was WAY TOO MUCH for what I got. If you add the daily rate, the resort fee and the
parking fee, the differential is meaningless than if you paid the regular hotel rate. This property was on the 7th floor and the view was not really special nor did I expect it to be.
As I said, I am an adult and it was my fault for not fully researching and finding a better property in the same building. I had to supply my own amenities (tissues, toilet paper)
and even though the signage explained generically that I was on my own when I did have problems, it was frustrating to have to email to correspond as opposed to calling the
front desk. I had an AC problem that had a quick response and after the 2nd day, things worked out. I guess I should have bought a book "Vacation rentals for Dummies" to learn the little things. I stay a lot in Hawaii so to give the impression that it is a "luxury resort"
lends itself to good marketing of your property and no owner would say that you have to "rough it" and stay in a "broom closet", I did mention to the owner that this was my first
vacation rental and I would rather the owner explain some tips for me and not for me to have to find it out on my own. As I said, this experience is my fault and my learning tool but I would rather pay to be pampered than pay for a "stock" room. Lesson learned...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Inability to settle in comfortably
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Fountain Valley, CA USA
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Simi Valley, Ca
Reviewed 22 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing