“Excellent food & service from Manager Steve Syas!”

Cinnamon's at the Ilikai
Ranked #194 of 2,544 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Met up with some Maui friends staying at the Ilikai for breakfast here. We were greeted by he friendly and welcoming manager Steve Syas (i called to get his last name). We had excellent service from our server Travis too but Steve still stopped by to check on us a couple more times. This restaurant is really busy, mind you. I was just touched by the level of care. Breakfast was great too! Portuguese Sausage, Sweet Bread French Toast, Fluffy eggs - absolutely delicious. Mahalo for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My daughter & I loved it here. We went for cocktails & lunch. Cocktails (margaritas) came with a purple orchid which is totally edible. Never had one before, but it was very good! She ordered the mahi mahi sandwich & I ordered the crab cakes. She loved her mahi mahi said it was good. I, on the other hand was very disappointed in the crab cakes. Living in New York state for 29 yrs. these crab cakes were a real mess. To my dismay, both patties were green!! It had no flavor of crab, nor did I see any lump of crab. I will NEVER order it again. Perhaps, next time I will order the prime rib lunch plate. I hope it will be better. OR maybe I should just order the mahi mahi sandwich!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Villiage, and this was only a 7 min walk from our hotel. We first went for dinner but the menu had so many amazing sounding options for breakfast we had to come back. Portions are huge, and it’s really reasonable for Waikiki. Loco Moco was amazing, and their kalua eggs Benedict was amazing (full portion was incredibly filling, comes with a large serving of potatoes too). My boyfriend couldn’t finish the red velvet pancakes, but he loved them, and they tasted exactly like cake. The mahi mahi grilled was amazing (and I don’t like fish at all) - it tasted like steak! Long wait for breakfast or brunch - but you can sit at the bar for a full menu and skip the line!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Mostly open air restaurant. The food was good and the server was very friendly. Good variety of food.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Located at the Ilikai by the Banyan Tree you would expect it to be expensive but it is really reasonably priced. During the day you have lovely views over the Marina. On Friday nights they have Hula Dancing (free) which is free to watch and live music on Sunday nights. The breakfast looked great (we were there for lunch). You can also just have a drink if you don’t free like eating.