US$350
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
US$111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$316
US$475
US$464
TrumpHotels.com
4,120 results
All reviewscooler bagacross the streettiki restaurantyogurtwolfgang puck expresswaikiki beachhula dancerocean frontdiamond headpartial ocean viewfloor numberevery morninghonolulu zoohomeless peopleroom keycontinental breakfastpool deck
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel was the best I've stayed. I had the partial ocean view with two doubles a couch that pulls out it felt like I had a suite. The views were breath taking. The room was remarkable I loved the customer service an it felt like I was staying at four seasons. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
MDemello, Guest Services Coordinator at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Aloha clarissa a,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your fantastic review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the beautiful views, our comfortable rooms, and our friendly service. It's an honor to receive such a high recommendation, and we would be delighted to welcome you back. Please feel free to contact me directly at gsc.wow@astonhotels.com for help arranging your next visit. I'm happy to be of assistance!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This hotel is right on the beach at the quieter, Diamond Head, end of Waikiki. All tour buses, trolley buses stop right outside the hotel. The city bus is just a block away. It is an extremely handy spot for everything. The rooms are a good size and if you choose an oceanfront room, as we do, the view is breathtaking. Room service is good and if you require anything, the response is almost immediate and your request attended to with a smile.

Room Tip: Choose an oceanfront room - you won't be sorry.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynda t
MDemello, Guest Services Coordinator at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Aloha lynda t,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location, the beautiful views, and our friendly team. It would be our pleasure to host you again. Please feel free to contact me directly at gsc.wow@astonhotels.com for help arranging your next visit. I'm happy to be of assistance!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

While not "on the beach" like many of Aston's "luxury" counterparts, you only have to carry the comfortable beach chairs the hotel loans to its guests across the street. The hotel is on the quieter end of the beach, and truth be told, is afforded the clearest swimming water due to the protective sea wall. Add the fact that the hotel's price is similar to some of the accommodations more than a block away, and you have a great value in Aston Waikiki Beach.

My one gripe with the hotel is that when I booked, they were still offering Breakfast on the Beach, and had I not read TA reviews from this past winter, would not have known that it was discontinued. Instead, based on the date of my booking, I was offered breakfast vouchers to be used at Tiki's. While I only took advantage of breakfast at the hotel restaurant on one morning, the high cost of food in Honolulu makes the vouchers a great value. Other than that, the staff were all very pleasant and welcoming to my husband and I, and I would not hesitate to stay at another Aston hotel in the future!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Aloha Kathryn C,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location, beach amenities, and friendly team. It's great that you liked the breakfast options at Tiki's. Should your travels bring you back to Waikiki, it would be our pleasure to host you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel is alright .the bathroom is quite old style
Beach is just like 1min away .shops are close by
Weird thing is the pool is in the centre of the restaurant and where you check in and out
Staffs are friendly.there is a bar in grill restaurant in the Hotel called Taki bar and grill .good time to drink when it's happy hour from 2pm to 5pm
Other wise beers are cheaper in the ABC stores
Take the pink line bus to take you around and if you wana go mall or othe place .its $2 one way .must visit cheese cake shop which is like 10min walk and there is other good bars and restaurants around it
Also visit the outlet mall which was $15 pp and it was about 20min bus drive which they pick you up from ur hotel.over all hotel is 3.5 star

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Aloha paliachi,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly team. It's great that you liked Tiki's, as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

They claimed to upgrade us to a better room but the rooms floor was wet from the fridge leaking. I was not happy at all. I asked for a different room and was told one would not be available for the same type of room. They told me they would send someone to look at the leak, and that never happened, so I had to call again. When the maintenance guy came he said everything was ok and would have housekeeping come. That never happened so I called again and asked for a rug to put over the wet spot. When housekeeping came they brought in a huge loud fan instead and left it blowing. This stank up the whole room with a wet moldy smell which was horrible so we just turned off the fan and gave up. We just use towels instead to put over the wet carpet. On top of that, every Friday morning the workers protest the bad management in the morning. The housekeepers and valet are quite friendly, which was a pro, so it gets me thinking that none of my actual problems I encountered could've been resolved by the actual staff.
This is our first time to Hawaii, and we plan on coming back but NOT to this hotel. You'd think that charging you for amenities, valet and parking totaling an extra 390.00, we'd have a better stay. We will not be coming back to this hotel.

Also there's no microwaves and faucet was dripping constantly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple