9 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$219
Hotels.comUS$219
travelup.comUS$238
1,987 results
All reviews ala moana red lobster aloha spirit waikiki beach street noise within walking distance abc store small hotel convention center light sleeper coffee maker rene puka hawaii paniolo elevator shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2022

I can let you know this hotel is near Queens Medical Center, only a couple miles away. Perhaps there are even hotels closer but you will never find the compassion and beyond expectations of an entire staff here. From Colette, in customer service who helped book our room to Rene and Lincoln, who both welcomed us and showed more kindness in our time of need as well as making sure our needs were met such as having a parking space below in the garage or extending our stay and so much more. And then there is the Paniolo bar & cafe, by the lobby with the best bartenders, like Allen that will take care of you, this is where people ( locals and tourists; nice mix) gather whether drinking, talking, eating and listening to eclectic music that yu can spend an evening with the stars above.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2022 via mobile

Advantages of this hotel:
Friendly staff, close to Ala Moana Centre and Hilton Lagoon.
Fairly good value.

Disadvantages of this hotel:
We were on the 9th floor and there was quite a lot of road noise, to be expected given the location of the hotel I suppose.
There were 4 of us staying (and this was disclosed to the hotel) yet housekeeping only supplied 3 bath towels and 2 standard coffee capsules per day, I had to ask reception to get top ups.
The hotel is sort of squeezed between 2 adjoining properties so lacks the ambiance of some of the other hotels in the area that enjoy more gardens and outdoor areas.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2022

I've stayed at many hotels and I have to say, This was a cute and charming hotel. Close to a lot of thing's. They have a small cafe by day and bar at night. The staff was Friendly, Especially the housekeeper Linelle. Always had a great attitude in the morning when she serviced my room. I had question's about activities on the Island and she was so polite and patient and wrote down place's, address and phone numbers for me. Thank you Linelle for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide the information and reasuring me that it was ok, Guest and customer service comes first (Well said)! Linelle is a very good people person. I stayed on the 7th floor. I will be back with Family next Year and I hope to see you again Linelle. Happy Holidays!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2022 via mobile

It’s a nice comfortable place to stay except the view wasn’t good. My husband and I had a great experience especially with Linelle, she’s a lovely lady and makes sure you’re comfortable. It’s also affordable.We’ll definitely be coming back.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2022

We had a wonderful stay. We we're happy to see how close we was to everything. Beach, restaurants and the mall. Prime location spot and walking distance. We absolutely loved our stay and our room was well upkept. Thank you to the Housekeeper Linelle who always greeted us every morning and carried a short but sweet conversation. We will surely be back to visit and highly recommend The Equus to Family and Friends. Happy Holiday's.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple