Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$270
Hotels.comUS$270
PricelineUS$270
Vio.comUS$270
TravelocityUS$270
Lol.travelUS$318
5,429 results
All reviews free breakfast waikiki beach the breakfast area yogurt self parking abc store two blocks ocean view across the street sofa bed honolulu zoo diamond head every morning pineapple beach towels short walk to the beach fish soup
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022

Free breakfast was awesome! Choices were accommodating to everyone in my family. I loved that the hotel even provided chairs and towels for us to take to the beach. Staff was super friendly and we will definitely be back! Mahalo

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Guest Relations, Owner at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Aloha Elaineruiz78641,

Mahalo for choosing to stay with us at Hyatt Place Waikiki. We're glad you enjoyed our breakfast options, the complimentary beach items, and our convenient location. We're delighted to know that you had a great time. It was a pleasure hosting you, and once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 1 October 2022

The staff at the hotel from the valets to the GM were all super accommodating. I travelled to HI to have surgery and they took every step to insure I had a comfortable and relaxing stay. Fast and friendly!!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Guest Relations, Owner at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Aloha Michael,

Mahalo for choosing to stay with us at Hyatt Place Waikiki. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our friendly and helpful staff. We're also delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay. It was a pleasure hosting you, and once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2022

Just got back from a 7 night stay at the Hyatt Place Waikiki. Before I talk about the hotel conditions, I want to warn readers that the price quoted through TripAdvisor Plus is NOT all inclusive. When i booked, it said $0 due at check in. Lies! A destination fee of $29 PER night was NOT included. Technically it was charged when I checked out so I guess TripAdvisor thought they could get away with it.

Ok, now about the hotel itself. It's an older property and needs renovations. However, to be fair my room was clean despite the stained/worn out looking carpet and furnishings. The bathroom door looked like it was going to fall off the hinges every time we opened or closed it. The towels were old and had varying shades of stains on every single one. But since we were there mainly to sleep and shower, we didn't make too much of a fuss. However, during check in, despite my booking confirmation email that plainly stated we have a double mountain view, they tried to put us in a single king with a sleeper sofa. I made a stink about that as I was not about to spend 7 nights in a king size bed with my elderly father. So they eventually caved and gave us a double bed room with a spectacular view of the back alley behind the hotel.

The two good things I can say about the hotel was the complimentary breakfast that had rotating menu of sausages, eggs, french toast sticks and other items you usually find in hotel's complimentary breakfast offerings. The other really great thing is the filtered water stations in the lobby for us to refill our water bottles. We probably saved $$ by not buying bottled water during our stay.

Would I stay here again? Hard to say... on one hand it is in a pretty good location. But had I known the full price, I would have picked a better one.

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Relations, Owner at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2022

Aloha MulanHTX,

Mahalo for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our cleanliness and our breakfast options. However, we're deeply sorry if your experience didn't fully meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss your stay further, we kindly ask that you reach out to us directly. Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2022

Very nice hotel, breakfast is good. Upon walking in, they greeted us. The staff were very helpful, would highly recommend Tristan. We did not have to bring our water because they have clean water fountain provided. Will come back for sure.

Aloha R2htupaz,

Mahalo for staying with us at Hyatt Place Waikiki. We're glad you enjoyed our breakfast options. We're also delighted to know that our Ohana was able to accommodate you with much Aloha. We had a great time hosting you, and once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 September 2022

Short walk to the beach.
We had an ocean view room. It was a bit small but okay and very clean.
Staff was friendly and helpful. We had some trouble with our credit cards, but we figured out with help from the staffs.

Aloha Julie,

Mahalo for choosing to stay with us at Hyatt Place Waikiki. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our convenient location and our cleanliness. We're also delighted to know that our Ohana was able to welcome you with much Aloha. We had a great time hosting you, and once again, thank you for staying with us.