Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)
US$279
US$533
US$464
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$350
US$289
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbudget hotelgreat locationbeach towelsgarbage trucksstreet noisecable tvcoffee makerbus routesclean towelskitchenetteblockprincebalconywaikikistovehawaiitoaster
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My second time here and it was even better. Cheerful, comfortable, private, all that was needed from our week in Hawaii. The balcony was very much appreciated (my boyfriend and I are smokers) and we delighted in having a place where we could enjoy our drinks, the sunshine and not be moaned at by non smokers. The beds were comfortable, the tv enjoyable and of course the location was UNBEATABLE. Smack in the middle of everywhere central. No outrageous "resort fee", daily fresh coffee and beach towels. Great staff - who are helpful, friendly and make a big effort without being asked. It is the ONLY place that I would EVER think about staying in, when visiting Waikiki. Without question. I am a little nervous to see the hotel after the renovations, but I have high hopes. I am already planning a return visit to Waikiki in November, and absolutely can't wait to open that door into my room at the Waikiki Prince!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agentall
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The location of Waikiki Prince is so good that within 2 min walk distance you could reach beach, store and restaurants and everything. The staff of the hotel is nice and ready to offer help anytime. The hotel can help to store your luggage with a little fees while other 3 star hotels in Waikiki do not. We are satisfied with staying here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane Z
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The hotel is scheduled for a revamp, which will be helpful. But for someone on a tight budget, it's the best. It's close to the beach, has a great central location, it's on a quiet street. We didn't use the kitchenette, but for someone who wants to save, there is a grocery nearby, so you'll be set.

Room Tip: the rooms are small, but who needs to pay for all the extra space when all you need to do id go outdoors?
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank mary d
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The place was in a great location and it was fairly quiet. But the room could be more clean. The room was equipped with a little kitchenette, a desk and a table, a double bed and single bed. Plenty of space for one person. It was also nice to have a little balcony.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I loved the location of your hotel(right next to Waikiki beach) and a baby kitchen where I can cook whatever I want. Staff was friendly and responded kindly to my calling when I returned from Big Island late at night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family