“Best al dente pasta ever!”
Review of Bellini Bistro

Bellini Bistro
Ranked #646 of 2,471 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you are a person that loves al dente pasta, Bellini Bistro is the place to eat. They have one of the best pasta ever! The shrimps and scallops scampi has the perfect sauce that makes this pasta so delicious! I must admit that the Portabello Mushrooms with Roasted Peppers is a generously sized tasty sandwich. This place gives abundant dipping sauce which adds more flavor to the sandwiches. If you love balsamic vinaigrette, you will definitely love this sandwich. Their plantation ice tea is refreshing. The service is exceptional. If you love Italian food, I highly recommend Bellini Bistro.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Service was very good. Waiters were attentive and responsive. Nice casual atmosphere. Italian-ish food with some Thai influence. We only tried three dishes, but were totally unimpressed. The Pesto pasta was way too garlicky. The Bruschetta was OK. The panang curry pasta was a good effort, although It was simply panang curry over pasta. That would have been OK, but some of the vegetables were barely cooked. Happy hour prices until 8:00, and so the wine prices were $3 off per glass, which was a plus. Dinner for two with tip was maybe $55 per person. I think I will wait a while before going back.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I am a fan of Maile's other restaurant, her thai bistro and now I finally had a chance to try her new restaurant Bellini's. The food, atmosphere and service did not disappoint. We started off with the fried chicken skins and beef carpaccio. I also ordered the lobster carbonaro which was to die for. Everything was cooked perfectly! We finished with the crepe for dessert which is buttery, flaky and so delicious with a side of vanilla ice cream. Perfect meal!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We happened to find this place via maps on our iPhone and quickly read reviews hoping they would take us in after our surfing. The restaurant only had a few clients but the server was very attentive. The food was amazing. We selected one of the specials of the day.... a pasta with curry and peanut sauce and it was EXCELLENT. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

My husband and I stopped for appetisers and a glass of wine. We were early and had the place nearly to ourselves. We sat indoors but there is sidewalk cafe type seating as well. There are parking garages aplenty in this area so no problem finding parking. It is in a new development so everything is handicapped accessible. The food was good and the pinot grigio was outstanding. Service was excellent, food was nicely presented.