“Soups and sandwiches with great service”
Review of Stone Soup

Stone Soup
Ranked #26 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The restaurant was nearly packed when we arrived - always a good sign. I ordered the BLT salad with their raspberry dressing. I was very disappointed in the dressing, but appreciated their willingness to add black olives to the salad. The soups were also quite hearty and tasty. The sourdough bread used for one of our sandwiches was not very good quality.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Great variety, good service, pleasant staff! Ordered sandwiches, they were served timely and had reasonable portions for the price. Wife had a Reuben, and I had a New York. Staff checked on us and were quick to clean tables after patrons left.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Downtown, good for sandwiches and soup. I ordered online, picked up at closing and realized when I got back my soup was missing. So sad as they were closed! I went back the next day with the receipt and they gave me my soup!
The enchilada soup was the bomb! Nice prices, excellent food! Wished they were open later.

1  Thank blesdx4
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Ordered lunch for a meeting and they delivered, on time! The sandwiches were really good with fresh bread and the salads were large with lots of toppings. They make it easy to order, so I will use them again.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I have been coming here for the Chicken Enchilada soup. We used to Check the menu first to make sure they had it. Very tasty and not super spicy, but has a nice kick to it.

I also like the veggie supreme on sourdough bread. All their breads are fresh baked- you can't go wrong with them.

I have also used the catering service for a casual business dinner. The owner delivered the sandwiches, drinks, chips, cookies, napkins, plates. Everything but the table. He was super nice and came right when he said he would.