Stone Soup
Ranked #26 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I had the enchilada soup and loved it, hope to duplicate it someday! My husband had the BLT salad and it was good as well.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great bowl of enchilada soup in Stone Soup while visiting Walla Walla. Delicious home made soup, can't wait to try again one day

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Weekly we make the trek to Walla Walla from Dayton for errands and such. Whenever we talk lunch,Stone Soup is always the answer for each member of the family young and old(er). There is savory soups and amazing sandwiches, even for those of us who are gluten free. Quality is consistent, environment is always clean and welcoming. The Southwest Turkey on toasted gluten free bread is my personal favorite!

1  Thank AardvarkGranola
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Had lunch with a friend. Fast and friendly service. looking forward to revisiting in the next few weeks!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

They careered lunch for a meeting I had to attend. They were so good I stopped in for lunch a couple of days later!