“If you are in Walla Walla and like good food...”
Review of Brasserie Four

Brasserie Four
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had the most amazing mushroom gratin soup ever. I had the most delicious scallops with fresh herbs ever. THIS PLACE IS GOOD. I had an EXCELLENT glass of Rose.

If I ever get back to Walla Walla, I guarantee you that I will be coming to this restaurant.

Tip: Make Reservations. We had no trouble at 6pm on a Thursday evening being seated but we were seated outside. For us, that was really nice actually but if you want inside, I'd recommend a reservation.

1  Thank Debbie O

Reviewed 19 June 2018

One of my favorite Caesar salads ever! All the French bistro favorites: Croque Madam, Escargot, French onion soup!
Daily quiche specials, excellent wine selections.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The meal was very good, food done nearly perfect, Vichyssoise was excellent, herbal chicken and fries also excellent. Prices were expensive.

1  Thank thelion44
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We expected to and did enjoy mussels, chicken, and seasonal vegetables. But the service is what stands out; Blythe is one of the best we've ever had. She never missed a beat, and went out of her way to help us find the perfect wine for the meal. Surprisingly for the area, which boasts over 150 wineries, the wine list is limited, but wines are fairly priced. W2 has a growing number of great restaurants and B4 has earned it's place near the top.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Fortunately we had reservations as it is a busy restaurant. I had steak and the best fries I have ever had. Others had lamb and also steak and fries. If you want wine you can view their selection in an area in the restaurant and choose the one you want. Great wines. This is a place not to miss as it is cozy and the help professional and most important terrific food.