“Delicious salads and sandwiches”
Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #3 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: www.grazecatering.blogspot.com Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Unusual sandwich choices, scrumptious salads, comfort foods that are a touch above what you usually see.

Their are a number of selections here that I return to time after time, but this review is from my daughter's point of view.

She thinks that the grilled cheese and tomato soup combo makes for a very satisfying lunch, and frankly I would be hard pressed to disagree.

While there are certainly more sophisticated choices available, there is something to be said for an old favorite prepared well, and that is what one gets here.

I always feel as though I've done myself a service to eat here, you may as well.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I really like their Veg Torta Sandwich. comes in a big size. bread tastes really good along with the lot of veggies. soups goes out soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We got in late afternoon from our flight - too early for dinner, but starving since we only had breakfast. Someone at the hotel recommended GRAZE. We had soup and salads (roasted pear, and lemongrass salads) - and boy, were they wonderful! The ingredients were fresh and the combinations were tasty. We added flank steak - perfection!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Sandwiches were excellent. The soup, a revelation. And salads not far behind. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

These people know how to make soup, sanswiches, and salads! I had my favorites....the pear salad and Portobello panini! Everything here is good though :)