“For a quick sandwich or soup or salad, this is a great little place.”
Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: www.grazecatering.blogspot.com Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a very casual soup, sandwich and salad place. They have cold sandwiches as well as paninis and homemade soups. They also have vegetarian and vegan selections.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

It was hard to find -- we were just given verbal directions, no address, and they don't have signs that can be read from down the street -- it must be a Walla Walla thing to keep the viewscape tidy.

The place looks pretty ordinary and disappointing once inside. But, the food! Goodness, it is good. Delicious, really. We were both amazed at how flavorful things were. We had a salad with chicken (pretty ordinary-sounding) and a sandwich. Both were remarkable. Really, I don't know how they did it. Simply scrumptious.

We want to remember this one in case we're ever in Walla Walla at lunchtime again.

1  Thank britfan
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered from here for our wine tour. The sandwiches were so delicious. Lots of fresh ingredients. Will definitely go back,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We have been to Walla Walla twice and have gone to Graze both times. We were staying at a nice inn with a patio so wanted to have food at our inn. We ordered a sandwich with turkey, bacon, pesto, etc and it was delicious. Not to mention very generous and I think the turkey was sliced right off the bird. We also had a chicken caesar salad and between the two items we were able to have leftovers. Definitely one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. And it was only $20 for the two items. What a value!

1  Thank pbfues
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I found this while looking for a place to get a quick lunch. They have an extensive lunch menu and the food was great. I ended up returning a couple of days later. I had zucchini panini and it was great. It was crowded both times I was there for lunch. Prices are appropriate for the size of the meal.

1  Thank ArleneB435