“Home style cooking and very friendly staff”

Mr. Ed's Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you live here in Walla Walla and frequent Mr Ed's on even a casual basis, don't be surprised when the waitresses anticipate your choices based on past visits. They are that good, and that friendly.

I can honestly say I've enjoyed every meal here without exception. Burgers, breakfast, pie, shakes, it has all been homemade good and makes you anxious to return.

My son's favorite spot for breakfast, and mine as well.

There are newer reviews for Mr. Ed's Restaurant

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I came here for breakfast.. Upon sitting down, three menus and some silverware were literally thrown in front of us. The waitress seemed inconvenienced by questions my friend asked (she's lactose intolerant). I will give credit where credit is due - the corned beef was amazing. However, unless you want to experience the most uncomfortable, inhospitable meal of your life, I wouldn't suggest this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Local restaurant with delicious breakfast. Was an easy walk from the Colonial Motel (where we spent three nights). Super happy and friendly staff. Large portions though - recommend the mini-sized breakfasts.
Best red skinned breakfast potatoes EVER! (Didn't even have to ask for extra crispy)

Reviewed 13 October 2016

What an unexpected gem! The location is super ugly and it looks like a run-down drive inn from the outside but this place is really excellent inside! Great and friendly service. Great food..I had the pulled pork sandwich...very good! Very trendy retro decor. Would absolutely go here again!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Love it! Quiet, mellow, laid back environment! Attentive staff, fabulous diner style food!
Highly recommend when you're in Walla Walla!