“Love Their Burgers!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We really enjoy going to Mr. Ed's whether it be for breakfast or lunch. They have reduced their hours to no dinner but I believe they are open Fridays for dinner. Check their website for verification.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Wife and I ate here today. Solid breakfast. Good coffee attentive service. Suggestion if you have the red potatoes have them Obrian. Our potatoes a little under cooked

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Had breakfast and lunch here twice. Service is Mel's diner, food not quite. You won't leave hungry, but you won't remember what you had...

Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you live here in Walla Walla and frequent Mr Ed's on even a casual basis, don't be surprised when the waitresses anticipate your choices based on past visits. They are that good, and that friendly.

I can honestly say I've enjoyed every meal here without exception. Burgers, breakfast, pie, shakes, it has all been homemade good and makes you anxious to return.

My son's favorite spot for breakfast, and mine as well.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I came here for breakfast.. Upon sitting down, three menus and some silverware were literally thrown in front of us. The waitress seemed inconvenienced by questions my friend asked (she's lactose intolerant). I will give credit where credit is due - the corned beef was amazing. However, unless you want to experience the most uncomfortable, inhospitable meal of your life, I wouldn't suggest this restaurant.