“I'ts a diner done right”

Mr. Ed's Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Yes, it's a diner! It seems like it's been around forever, and for good reason. Breakfast was big and delicious. Everything was prepared exactly the way we requested (we're a little high maintenance) and the portions were generous. Service was fast, helpful and very friendly. We loved it!

There are newer reviews for Mr. Ed's Restaurant

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We really enjoy going to Mr. Ed's whether it be for breakfast or lunch. They have reduced their hours to no dinner but I believe they are open Fridays for dinner. Check their website for verification.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Wife and I ate here today. Solid breakfast. Good coffee attentive service. Suggestion if you have the red potatoes have them Obrian. Our potatoes a little under cooked

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Had breakfast and lunch here twice. Service is Mel's diner, food not quite. You won't leave hungry, but you won't remember what you had...

Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you live here in Walla Walla and frequent Mr Ed's on even a casual basis, don't be surprised when the waitresses anticipate your choices based on past visits. They are that good, and that friendly.

I can honestly say I've enjoyed every meal here without exception. Burgers, breakfast, pie, shakes, it has all been homemade good and makes you anxious to return.

My son's favorite spot for breakfast, and mine as well.