Comfort Inn Northeast
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$159
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$159
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$169
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
US$140
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Symphony Hotel(Cincinnati)
US$129
US$108
US$176
US$170
Agoda.com
All reviewskings islandroom was cleanfront deskrefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areatennis tournamentnight's sleepwould stay againhot breakfastking bedcincinnati zoogreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makercerealpillowsinterstate
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We were able to secure a good rate here and wanted to be close to Kings Island. Our room was clean and ready upon arrival. Nice pool area and very nice breakfast. The staff was very helpful. Would definitely reserve here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

The public areas need major clean up and renovation. The crowd is a lower classed, amusement park (Kings Island) crowd but fortunately were not a loud crowd and sleep was good. The room was up to date and clean, bed comfortable and accomodations fine. It was the best price around and was okay for the money.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Arriving at 4:20pm, and checking in, we made our way to the room. a LARGE black garbage bag had been left in the hallway - no one remotely nearby -- it remained there til after 5pm.

before continuing, I should note I got a phone call from a man who was very rude at 11am since the room was in my name, that the hotel was sold out. Since the room wasn't held with a card (no one asked me for one when I made the original reservation), they would only hold it til 6pm - he did NOT ask if he could take my card number to ensure my reservation in case we hit traffic on the way.

Before setting the luggage in the room, I checked the beds as we've all been advised to do due to the bedbug epidemic in the US - (I am not taking chances, I check EVERY place I stay). This is where problems started.

The mattresses were about 1" from the wall. because of this, before I even lifted up the mattress to inspect, I see -- on the box spring - crumbs and hair. I called this to the attention of the front desk of this SOLD OUT HOTEL ... who at first offered to come clean the room then suddenly suggested, instead they'd put me in another room, and give this room to someone else who is checking in later. Inferring I was just being picky and difficult - that someone else would take it as-is. No. I liked the room number -- it had a 13 in it. At that time - I just wanted them to know what I found. It may have been a fluke it was missed, after all..

When I went in to take a shower, I pulled the shower curtain closed and start the water, I look up - there's a WET WASHCLOTH on the shower curtain rod!! EW! BIO-HAZARD!! I don't know where that cloth has been!!! I certainly wasn't touching it! Call THAT to the attention of the desk - and was reminded (in a snotty tone) "we OFFERED you another room!!" (in this SOLD OUT HOTEL!!) I told them I wanted to speak with the manager, and they said "ok" I gave them my cell phone number - and proceed to wait. ... and wait. ... no call. When I inquired again, I was informed the manager had left before 4pm. Lovely.

When we returned from our outing, I noted as I closed the drapes that the light seemed to be casting a strange shadow on the pleats - upon closer inspection - I could clearly see it was DUST!!! A LOT - ... of dust! Wow. Just wow. No sense in calling *that* to anyone's attention - there is no management, clearly - at least none that acts on problems.

..I expected more for $109 + tax

My take on this is -- I couldn't, in good conscience move to another room -- not when they said they'd just give this one (as is) to someone who was checking in later ... it CLEARLY needed better cleaning, and the staff had already left for the day.

Travelers should know they need to check more than just the beds here.

Room Tip: ALWAYS ALWAYS check the bathroom for left behind laundry -- drapes for dust (especially if you're allergic) the maids SUCK here
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank BrandieRenae
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Nice clean hotel, bug free. Very close to Kings Island. Outdoor pool was nice, great breakfast, beds comfortable, spacious rooms. They offer laundry at this facility. There is free internet with a printer. In the lobby you can purchase snacks and drinks, the kids loved this option. Would definately stay here again.

1  Thank Chl0e01
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The hotel was not bad the only problem we had was they didn't get to cleaning our room on our second day there until 3:45 pm.

• Stayed: July 2011