“Fine...except for the BEDBUGS!”

Super 8 Cincinnati OH
Ranked #40 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Checked in to hotel, everything seemed fine. Service was OK. Room was passable...not super nice, but this is a budget hotel. It wasn;t until after checking out that we noticed the small bites on our bodies..The tell tale signs of BEDBUGS!!
I had a few, but my guest was COVERED in bites!
If they offer you room 243, I strongly suggest asking for a different room!

Room Tip: Stay Away from 243
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The room was nice staff great probably one of nicest super 8 we stayed at until we came back from the macy music fest concert we are neat freaks so no food was left out but i was just about to take a nice hot bath and a big roach o killed in bathtub then we layed down to watch tv and then was near tv getting lights off and another big roach we had to kill near lamp it really made my night hard to sleep cause i didnt want a roach gettin on bed whil i was sleeping so it was restless night

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This hotel was not clean. It had a terrible smell to it. There was a ton of hair clogged in the tub drain. The tub wouldn't drain properly. The soap package on the sink was already opened. There were outlet covers and wall jacks missing throughout the room. There was drywall damage all along the floor boards. The thing that I was most upset about was... The smoke dector was missing. I called and complained to the front desk, he didn't seem to care, but told me that if have one before the end of the night. We returned back to the room at 11pm and still no Smoke Alarm. I called the front desk again and got a different person. This man brought a SA right away but wasn't able to secure it to the ceiling. At this point I was over it and wanted to go to bed so I said forget it, it was hooked up and would save us in the event of a fire. That's all I cared about at this point. I also submitted a review on Yelp and I took a lot of pictures. I DO NOT recommend this hotel. I travel a lot for work and have been a Wyndham rewards member for several years. I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years is this is by far the worse. I used some of my reward points to book this room for our family get away and was so disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The room was ok, 207, I didn't feel safe bcause the door bolt wouldn't slide locked. I only had the little chain which could be broken if someone wanted to push the door in. But the tub was clean. The sheets had some dirt on one side.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The room was amazing and all, until I seen a bed bug coming out the sheets So beware everyone because this place defineley has bed bugs and if your a bug freak like me and don't like things like this don't stay here. Red roof inn is actually the place I will try next. They have nice room and is bed bug free. And btw, I also kept getting bit up during the night so it kinda ruined my sleep experience. So I won't be going back there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
0.4 km away
Cincinnati Marriott North
#4 of 16 in West Chester
29.3 km away
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont

Been to Super 8 Cincinnati OH? Share your experiences!