Super 8 by Wyndham Cincinnati OH
US$260
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$189
US$159
  • Restaurant
US$151
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$149
Symphony Hotel(Cincinnati)
US$129
US$108
US$176
US$170
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice roomthe ground floorcoffee makerfree breakfastbedding
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The room was nice staff great probably one of nicest super 8 we stayed at until we came back from the macy music fest concert we are neat freaks so no food was left out but i was just about to take a nice hot bath and a big roach o killed in bathtub then we layed down to watch tv and then was near tv getting lights off and another big roach we had to kill near lamp it really made my night hard to sleep cause i didnt want a roach gettin on bed whil i was sleeping so it was restless night

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This hotel was not clean. It had a terrible smell to it. There was a ton of hair clogged in the tub drain. The tub wouldn't drain properly. The soap package on the sink was already opened. There were outlet covers and wall jacks missing throughout the room. There was drywall damage all along the floor boards. The thing that I was most upset about was... The smoke dector was missing. I called and complained to the front desk, he didn't seem to care, but told me that if have one before the end of the night. We returned back to the room at 11pm and still no Smoke Alarm. I called the front desk again and got a different person. This man brought a SA right away but wasn't able to secure it to the ceiling. At this point I was over it and wanted to go to bed so I said forget it, it was hooked up and would save us in the event of a fire. That's all I cared about at this point. I also submitted a review on Yelp and I took a lot of pictures. I DO NOT recommend this hotel. I travel a lot for work and have been a Wyndham rewards member for several years. I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years is this is by far the worse. I used some of my reward points to book this room for our family get away and was so disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The room was ok, 207, I didn't feel safe bcause the door bolt wouldn't slide locked. I only had the little chain which could be broken if someone wanted to push the door in. But the tub was clean. The sheets had some dirt on one side.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The room was amazing and all, until I seen a bed bug coming out the sheets So beware everyone because this place defineley has bed bugs and if your a bug freak like me and don't like things like this don't stay here. Red roof inn is actually the place I will try next. They have nice room and is bed bug free. And btw, I also kept getting bit up during the night so it kinda ruined my sleep experience. So I won't be going back there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Bathtub was mildew covered and tub fixture had no control of hot or cold water. Lights in bathroom are all on motion sensors and tied to a florescent bulb that takes its sweet time to turn on. (Like in a horror movie) or shuts off in the middle of a shower and when you leave the room the AC system shuts off as well so when you're gone for a while the room heats back up.
Management/ Ownership has a large family or clan that roams the grounds and creepily stares at you and your children when you are out of the room loading and or unloading your belongings. Parking is laid out for people with small cars and not full size pickups to be able to park next to your room. Don't plan on using the pool as its not in service and doesn't look like it will be this season.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family