“For one of Cincinnati's best steak restaurants head north!”

Tony's Of Cincinnati
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Of Cincinnati is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,020 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Travel north to Tony's of Cincinnati and you will find one of the best restaurants in the city. As you walk in, you're greeted by friendly hostesses and a lively bar scene. A reservation is suggested and our table was waiting. The atmosphere is classy, open and inviting with a jazzy trio's soft music providing extra ambiance. Brian, our waiter, was outstanding. He was attentive, knew every detail about the menu and was excellent with timing - refilling our glasses or checking on us. While steak is a specialty, there is a wide offering of pastas, seafood and other tempting entrees. The house salad, an iceberg wedge drizzled with ranch, crisp bacon bits and tomatoes was stellar. The filet, with a side of bernaise, was cooked to perfection and tender. I opted for the yukon mashed potatoes and they were the best I've ever tasted. It was nice to have the salad and potato included in the price. The manager and owner are visible and make their way to each table. Their effort to ensure great service and food is appreciated. It was a birthday celebration and we were treated to the most decadent piece of chocolate opera creme cake from Bonbonnerie. We walked away well fed having enjoyed the food, staff and atmosphere! Thanks Tony's of Cincinnati.

1  Thank Lori K

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Great steak and crusty bread. Entree came with salad and side instead of ala carte as with most steak restaurants. My wife had the short ribs which were out of sight.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Oh.my.goodness. I found Tony's via Open Table. Loved what I saw. Made a reservation, which, BTW, is HIGHLY recommended. They have live music on Friday/Saturday evenings. The atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening.
Our server, Matt, was fantastic. We started off with fresh, delicious bread. We both got a side salad (with our entree) - it's a BIG salad. It's a nice wedge, with fresh Roma tomatoes, bacon crumbles, and your choice of dressing. My boyfriend got a 6 oz filet mignon, with butterfly shrimp, fancy augratin potatoes, and broccolini. I got a 9 oz filet mignon with Gorgonzola butter, with Yukon gold mashed potatoes. This was, hands down, the BEST meal, the best steak I've EVER had. The sides of the steak were seared, and had a nice little crunch to it, and the inside of the steak, wow. Every single piece melts in your mouth. (Our steaks were both medium).
...and YES! We had dessert! I had my favorite, creme brûlée, and my boyfriend had New York style cheesecake. It was on its side, and one of the sides had a torched sugar crust, and it came with fresh blueberries...

Their wine list is extensive! (...I'm NOT kidding either!) He got a baileys and cream, and I got a lemon drop martini (with a splash of champagne!)

Ok, now that I'm salivating (again) about dinner last night...

We can't wait to go back.

**Kudos to the staff, chefs and managers... you guys impressed the heck out of me.

-Friends from Indiana (Kelly & Steve)

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This was our second trip to Tony's after a less than stellar first visit. I mentioned a few issues to the restaurant and they sent us a $50 gift certificate. We decided to give them a second chance and are so glad we did. The food was superb as was the service. We had the raw bar and amazing steaks. The food was so good we decided not to use the gift certificate. We definitely got what we paid for this time.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Tony's Steak and Seafood was the perfect place for my 71st birthday party. There were four people in my party. When we arrived the hostess showed us to a quiet table in the corner which was set for five. They quickly converted the table to a four top. I chose this restaurant because they prepared rack of New Zealand Lamb. Most of the party eat seafood so it was a perfect combo. The service was excellent. The provider was attentive and checked back a number of times to see if we needed anything else. The lamb was done perfectly and had a rich, flavorful glaze. Everyone in the party was pleased with their meals. I received a small dark chocolate cup filled with some sort of mousse. It was a perfect ending to a fun evening. The wine list also had a variety of good wines. We had a great time. This is a wonderful restaurant.