See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I’ve had a great stay with motel 6 for the time I’ve been there. All the housekeeping is great. Bobbi made my check in very easy. Room was clean, free wifi and cable. Everything was good. I recommend this to anyone who needs an affordable room comfortable room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The motel was under renovation and the rooms were limited but it was clean and quite!!! My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here because we were away from the hustle and bustle of the city! We just visited at the wrong time of the week because NOTHING is open on Monday or Tuesday in Cincinnati, OH? We managed to go to the park and walk over the Roebling suspension bridge which was really nice and a enjoyable day out for a walk!!!

Room Tip: ANY on the ground floor for easy access!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The floor hadn't been swept, the table was greasy (large amount), the sink looked clean but the counter was not wiped. Bed sheets had lots of cigarette holes ( in this nonsmoking room). Refrigerator was dirty inside and out. So they changed my room . Sheets had stains and holes but looked a little cleaner. I had to get cleaners and clean it myself. The desk clerk looked for some better sheets and found some with a few less holes that I had to put on myself. They said it was franchised and they couldn't do anything about giving me part of my money back. And I was kinda stuck because it was a concert going on so other hotels were booked. No pool. If they had one I would be afraid to enter it anyway. And why have a refrigerator that a person would not dare put food in?

Room Tip: Please don't stay here. Too expensive to have to clean it yourself and bring your own sheets.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelagrl
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Shelagrl, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This motel should be closed for the so-called renovations. The smoking room I requested had burn holes on both bedspreads. I counted 12 holes on just one of them. The tub was stained in and out...not sure Tilex or Comet would have cleaned these stains. I had to take a shower, thank GOD I had flip flops. The tub began to fill up and the water wasn't going down. By the time I got out, you could have taken a bath. The one ice machine in the entire place was broke. The volume did not work on the TV from the remote. Stains and burns holes where thru the entire room. I requested another room but had to wait until the next morning. I unfortunately booked two days at this nasty place. I will never, never, never stay at another motel 6 again in life. I wouldn't let my dog stay at this location for free!!! Corporate needs to pay this place a visit asap!

Room Tip: Please do not pay one cent to stay here
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stacyacollier
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Stacy, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the maintenance and cleanliness concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely horrible. They should be ashamed of themselves. I've never seen such a dump in my life. It had a horrible smoke smell, burns in the linen, and I wouldn't dare sit on the toilet. And I'm really upset that the price was more than

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank D D

Dear D D, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.