“Great little place!”

Add it.
Bamboo House
Ranked #622 of 2,095 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Bamboo is the closest non-hibatchi Asian restaurant to our home off the Harrison/Rybolt exit. We discovered it quite by mistake, didnt know there was a restaurant there. I assume it has opened recently. That said, we were very impressed with our meal. The first thing that arrived, free of charge, were two cheese won tons. Very unexpected and much appreciated! I settled on three sushi selections and the garlic scallop entree, my wife settled on ebi sushi and the shrimp tempura app as an entree. The sushi was very decent and the nigiri sushi was a large portion compared to most places in town. The tempura was my wife's favorite in Cincy AND the owners tossed in an extra tempura shrimp (three pieces for the price of two). My garlic scallop dish was generous in size and i took half home. We decided to order a large chicken fried rice for takeout (dessert for late night movie watch night) and it was phenomenal. Very, very good. The staff was extremely friendly and we were given a few pieces of Chinese candy (i assume) that the owner (i presume) said she picked up in New York City. Again, free of charge. The biggest WOW came near the end of the meal when the owner went next door to a pizza place to takeout pizza for some kids eating in the table next to us. We guessed they weren't too fond of Asian cuisine (yet). I was blown away that the proprietor went and got the pizza and served it in her restaurant!!! Very, very, very cool. The prices are a little higher than most strip mall Asian restaurants. No worries, you're certainly getting your money's worth. And more. I hope this couple ( i presume) has the same success that the Wongs (Oriental Wok) earned in NKY. No beer or cocktails. A sign did state that liquor license was coming soon.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This family run little restaurant is top notch. They do a nice job with sushi and their General Tso is first rate. I also carry out often from here.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ate here on Good Friday and ordered the tempura combo. The sauce was not as good as other Japanese restaurants I've been in. Soup was good and rice was plenty. Parking is tight as you have to drive around the lot to find a parking spot. Smaller restaurant that at least gives you the option of Asian cuisine if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few times and have had good experiences with each visit. Ordered the 2 sushi roll lunch special and they were both tasty (spicy crab roll and spicy tuna roll). Service was quick and the food was fresh. I will return.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Definitely typical Westside BS where they give you average food and expect you to pay Michelin star pricing. Ridiculous. Don't waste your time and keep looking. So disappointing...

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We ate a late lunch at around 3:30 complete w/ tea and several specialities. We started won tons and a homemade dipping sauce. The service was fast and the servings huge, even we opted for the lunch portion. Everything was tasty. The prices were reasonable too.