“Disappointing”

Venice on Vine
Ranked #872 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Services was slow and unfriendly.
Pizza was just average.
Was also a little pricey.
Nothing special at all here.

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

I was just passing through Cincinnati for the day. I wanted to get a feel for the local eateries. I researched and knew vine street was a place of some significance but I didn't know what. Honestly I walked into Venice on Vine because it wasn't too busy. I asked the staff what "over the Rhine" meant as some of the businesses had that attached to their names. Soon after my inquiry the owner/manager of the business came out and had a great discussion of the history of the neighborhood. It was a very interesting story. If you are into the rich town history I would definitely stop by the area and ask. I had the sausage hoagie and a coke. The service was great, everything was delivered to me while I engaged in great conversation. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I appreciate what this restaurant tries to do, but the pizza is just OK. Nothing great. But maybe its just me, as I do not like doughy pizza. Its tasty, fresh, and the staff is super helpful and friendly. I did not try other items so I can only comment on the pizza.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

i like the concept of having a place where people learn work ethics but the food was just okay not great

Reviewed 25 November 2014

There aren't a lot of options, but if you just want to grab a slice and talk with friends or a planning session. This place is nice and inexpensive---with a great story...it helps women get work training, especially those who have fallen on hard times. So it's like having a slice of pie while being 'philanthropic' if you will.