“Great pizza, great cause”
Review of Venice on Vine

Venice on Vine
Ranked #814 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have been here twice and the second time the pizza was better than the first. We had the sausage pizza and enjoyed it very much. It is a great place to give those who are not as fortunate a chance to learn about employment. I feel it is an excellent cause and I am very happy to contribute to make it happen an keep it going. All the employees that we were interacting with were very helpful and the wait service was very good. Parking can be a little tricky, we parked across the street in the ramp for about $3.

Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Services was slow and unfriendly.
Pizza was just average.
Was also a little pricey.
Nothing special at all here.

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

I was just passing through Cincinnati for the day. I wanted to get a feel for the local eateries. I researched and knew vine street was a place of some significance but I didn't know what. Honestly I walked into Venice on Vine because it wasn't too busy. I asked the staff what "over the Rhine" meant as some of the businesses had that attached to their names. Soon after my inquiry the owner/manager of the business came out and had a great discussion of the history of the neighborhood. It was a very interesting story. If you are into the rich town history I would definitely stop by the area and ask. I had the sausage hoagie and a coke. The service was great, everything was delivered to me while I engaged in great conversation. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I appreciate what this restaurant tries to do, but the pizza is just OK. Nothing great. But maybe its just me, as I do not like doughy pizza. Its tasty, fresh, and the staff is super helpful and friendly. I did not try other items so I can only comment on the pizza.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

i like the concept of having a place where people learn work ethics but the food was just okay not great