“Best service”

Red Lobster
Ranked #239 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy visiting this Red Lobster. The service is phenomenal and the food is great. The drinks are good and we always have a good time

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Many people find chains "predictable" - but that is what I like about Red Lobster. You know what you will get - and they didn't disappoint. Fresh fish - good service - and a meal done my way. Thanks!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Typical Red Lobster food; just what you expect when you visit one. Good and plenty of it but not great. But our server, Chris, was outstanding. Was there with my mother-in-law who lives in a nearby assisted living facility and is wheelchair bound so she enjoys every outing she gets for a special meal. Chris was particularly attentive to her needs.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Ok, folks...
Ultimate Feast plate (my suggestion for you...) is great...shrimp and lobster tail crispy and tasty.
Waiter caring and always on time.
But I can't five 4 stars here since during almost all our dinner time, a bartender at the bar kept cleaning and rinsing out with buckets of water the countertop...
It was noisy and not so classy....
Water arrived 2/3 meters from our seats...

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Date night Friday night & Red Lobster.
Food was very good & service was great.
We love stuffed mushrooms & Admirals feast.
Will return