“신시내티 데이트 장소로 완전 추천 :D”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016

신시내티 오버더라인에 있는 Mediterranean Wine Bar 에요.
이 식당은 간판이 없어요.
창에 작게 써있는 Abigail St. 가 전부에요.
그래서 첨에 바로 못 찾고.. 좀 왔다 갔다 했어요. ㅋ
요기 분위기 넘나 좋아요!
신시내티 데이트 장소로 완전 추천 :D
와인바라서 그런지 맥주는 많지 않았어요.
탭와인이 메인이고.. Wine Flights 라고..
3가지 와인 조금씩 맛보는거 있던데..
걍 맥주 마셨어요. ㅋㅋㅋ
Rhinegeist Brewery 라고
신시내티 오버더라인에 있는
지역 블루어리 브랜드에요.
저는 IPA 친구는 HARD CIDER 마셨어요.

GRILLED OCTOPUS $15
튀긴 병아리콩에 후무스까지..
너무나 맛있! ㅠㅠ 감동~

SEAFOOD PAELLA $50
요건 Abigail ST Secret Menu 에요.
메뉴판에는 없어요. ㅋ
그래서 우린 4인분 빠에야를
둘이서 먹어 보기로 해요. ㅋㅋ
양이 엄청 많으니.. 4인분!
꼭 여러명이 드실때 주문하세요.
맛은 보장합니다! good good very good!
생선필렛. 새우. 오징어. 홍합
각종 해산물과 샤프란 뿌린 빠에야
어마어마한 맛이에요.
정말 완전 맛있어요!!!

2  Thank Sammy R

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I have reviewed this restaurant over a year ago and last night my wife and I had a not so great experience.

The restaurant was less than half full and dinner started off well. We ordered a nice bottle is wine that has our server excited for the choice as it was a new wine. It was a great Pinot Noir and the meal seemed to be off to a great start. We had the fried broccolini which is wonderfully tasty. In fact I mentioned to the manager that we had the fried broccoli last night at Salazar and while we preferred the florets of broccoli better, overall we would rate Abigail Street's broccolini higher. Then the wheels seemed to come off. It took a very long time for our next set of dishes to arrive, and the timing of the last two dishes actually ruined the meal. I was served and 15 minutes later my wife was still waiting. No one came to check on us and my dish was served so I flagged down the manager and explained that after the wait we did not want the last dish and we asked for the check.

To be fair the manager was very apologetic, took the dish off the bill and brought us an after dinner drink to apologize. Still having our waitress disappear for 30 minutes is just not acceptable. I expect the manager will be on the lookout for this kind of thing in the future but our dinning experience was not at all up to high standards Abigail Street has given us in the past.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Food was on point. Ricotta and Honey with Truffle Oil Served with Charred Bread was exceptional. Gnocchi toasted and served with mushroom very good as well. Open kitchen adds to the energy. Great for people watching also. Front of house staff were very knowledgeable and accommodating. Chef was dinner and a show. Thumbs Up

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went there late on a Thursday night. We got lucky and were seated immediately when a reservation didn't show up. We ordered 8 dishes that were spaced well and brought out in an order determined by the chef. We tried the chorizo stuff dates, ricotta and honey, lamb, short ribs, beet salad, sea scallops, gnocchi, and the broccoli. The big hits were the broccoli, dates and the lamb. Ricotta was delicious but expected it warm and it was served cold. Would still order again. Remaining dishes were very good but not on par with the others. Dessert was the churros. Warm and light. We devoured them. I would go back. A reservation is recommended.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

So I have been meaning to go to Abigail Street for a long time since I knew they had wine on tap and I found that intriguing. I looked at the menu on line and thought that this could be fun. But their website is not up to date in most areas so not helpful. We got there early and looked at the menu and wine list of the "by the pours" . Our server did not know the market special wines or the by the glass pours and so was not helpful. I had the Batata which was very good, but I had am amazingly bland braised lamb shank. I am not sure they even salt and peppered it as it just tasted like ok cooked lamb. The accompaniments were underdone and also ok. Scallops were delicious but the couscous, eh. I also ordered a wine and it just comes in a carafe that is poured and it could be anything. We left feeling eh.