“Yum, just yum! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here on a Saturday. My family loves sushi; I love Chinese food. None of us were disappointed. I had the Thai Sweet and Spicy Chicken. I absolutely loved it- very flavorful. The rolls were all very good. My daughter had a bento box and was thrilled. The service was great also. We actually tried to go back on the following night (Sunday), but they were already closed. We don't live here, so we won't be back and we are sad! Great place.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Always meets expectations !

CLEANLINESS... perfect ! from the seats, to the floor, to the dishes. The glasses did NOT have a dish water stink to them.
... restroom - clean !

STAFF/SERVER ... smiles, knowledge of the menu & drinks on tap.- usually local craft ( SUSAN T. was Super Terrific ) Suggested a favorite roll ( CINCINNATI ROLL ) to try new. Was great ! we always get the volcano roll ! that top sauce is amazing .

WAIT - no wait at all , it's a gamble here. Some days/nights it's slammed & wait 20/30 mins , some days/nights just walk right in. I've had it both ways several times .

EXTRAS - the quesadillas are worth a try , The guacamole & tomato sides make it worth the try.

Kid friendly, some tv to watch a game, good place for a bite to eat a date or if your feeling sushi .

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Been going here for years and love his place! Service is always amazing, food is amazing! Pad Thai, fried rice, Sunday morning, Bengal roll, sweet Thai edamame, fried green beans, are all amazing options! I always choose this place when wanting sushi it's the best in Cincinnati! I always say it's to die for! Don't buy the Groupon if wanting sushi, you can't use it on half price sushi so it's really the same price whether you buy the Groupon or not unless your buying food (not sushi) like pad Thai or fried rice. Would recommend this place to anyone it's amazing I bring friends and family here from out of town and they love it! PS: Don't go to it's sister restaurant cloud 9 it's not good!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is a great place to get sushi for a decent price; can't beat half price sushi ALL the time! The bibimbap is very, very good and a nice alternative for sushi.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

This place is wonderful. If you eat in, the sushi is always half price. Usually I'll get two 'normal' rolls and 1 premium roll and my bill is easily around 12-15 dollars.