“Excellent meal and fast service”

Camp Washington Chili
Ranked #66 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped in for lunch with a family group of 8. They have a kids menu and the grilled cheese was rated well. The environment was casual. We pulled tables together. A group of any larger size would be very hard to fit.

The chili was a tasty and we received very prompt service from Angie. We all enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on man vs. food and really wanted to try it. My wife and I stopped by for a visit and even got to meet the original owner. Chili was amazing on spaghetti. The taste was unique to Cincy style chili and the history helps make it! Go check this place out, you won’t be disappointed if you’re looking for a taste of Cincinnati.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The food was not that great. The salad was good, but that chili was just nasty.. They put cinnamon in the chili... That is a no go for me ... In so many words it was not worth the trip and I wouldn’t recommend or eat there again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had lunch at Camp Washington Chili yesterday and what a great hidden treasure! Excellent food and service, we will definitely be back to this yummy restaurant

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Have been going to Camp Washington Chili for over 35 years. Started going there back when the old building was the main chili hub in Camp Washington. Don't get in that part of town very often but when I am in the area it's one of two places that I frequent, the other is a long time place that I have frequent that serves the best fish in Cincinnati. Its at Liberty and Race Street. If your looking for the best Chili stop in. You won't be disappointed.