“The raspberry chocolate chip was awesome!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 61 Dessert in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 26 August 2015

The staff was so friendly and the ice-cream delicious! I would definitely go back! My dad had the salted caramel ice cream which was also really good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Associates were friendly and personable upon entering the store, yet patient while awaiting me to decide with so many decadent choices, the store was very busy but the staff made me feel as if I had their undivided attention. The ice cream was delicious, my only regret is that I didn't get to make it back for an encore.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The biggest chocolate chips in the best ice cream. Has lots of other delicious treats to offer if ice cream isn't your thing.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

We had two waffle cones filled with some of the most delicious ice cream we've ever eaten. Graeter's now offers a low glycemic product which has half the sugar and fat of their regular ice cream. My cone was filled with the mint chip low glycemic and it was terrific. My companion had the peanut butter chocolate chip....their regular ice cream....the staff is friendly and helpful offering a taste without even my request. We sat at a clean table and chairs!!! The store offers delicious looking baked goods at reasonable prices. The two enormous cones for $8.50!!

1  Thank LandR22
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Our family loved the Graeter's Ice Cream so much that we made it our little vacation tradition to get it every night! And on our last morning leaving town, we had ice cream for breakfast! I loved the cookies and cream in a waffle cone. The purple colored flavor was a big hit with our group too (black cherry or raspberry? I can't remember). There are many locations all over town so you'll probably be near one! Worth a try for sure. They also sold some nice packaged chocolates, Buck Eyes and such, which make for nice gifts.