“Captain”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain a family owned and operated company. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream not the easy way, but rather, the only way it should be: by hand, with real cream, sugar and eggs, in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Wow..I love Graeter's ice cream.
I love the chocolate chip waffle cone.
Huge chunks of chocolate.
Very nice atmosphere.they also have candy they display. They make a lot of the candy themselves.
Delicacy...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,351)

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had tried Graeter's outside Cincinnati by buying I at the grocery store Ned I was not impressed. However buying it fresh at the store was MUCH better. I recommend any of the "chip" flavored: mint chip, raspberry chocolate chip, etc. some of the chips are as large as potato chips!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Cincinnati is famous for its Graeter's ice cream. We were in town, so of course we had to stop. I'll be honest, I'm not an ice cream connoisseur, I think most ice cream is delicious, and Graeter's definitely was. If you're in beautiful Hyde Park, stop in. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

A perfect end to any meal! I had the black raspberry chocolate chip ice cream in a cup with hot fudge. The chocolate chips were chunks! Delicious!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

An Expensive place but it does offer good ice cream located in the heart is Cincinnati. A place which you must visit!