“Best Dish EVER”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We have been eating at Vincenzo's since it was in the remodeled gas station on Rt 4 near Sharon Rd. Absolutely authentic fresh Italian food. Vincenzo is from the Florence, Italy area I believe. We've been to Italy twice, & found NOTHING as good as his Tre Formaggi Pollo....chicken with 3 creamy cheeses, bow tie pasta. It is absolutely the most delicious, rich, tasty dish ever! I also love the Misto de Mare: fresh slamon, shrimp. scallops, tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, on either pasta or bed of spinach. It used to be a special, but became part of the menu! We had our son & daughter-in-law's wedding rehearsal dinner here years ago & the menu & appetizers were fantastic! Can't say enough about this place!

2  Thank Melanie S

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The vibe is nice at this Italian cuisine restaurant. The staff was really cool. We had a party of thirteen. The menu is fancy with many things needing to be explained. Seafood was great. I suggest you order something with items you like so you won't be surprised :-). Drinks were great and priced in the $10 range for the most part. Beer was a little more expensive than what we were comfortable with though.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was a fantastic restaurant. Made our kids feel welcome. Calamari and marinara sauce was the best i ever had in my life.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We came from out of town and wanted to try a original Italian restaurant. The caprese was very good and the butter for the bread is so good! House dressing is a balsamic vinaigrette, also great! Husband got the pasta with sausage mushrooms n peppers, so good! I got capelini ala vodka. It was ok, more my taste buds than anything. Our server was Matt,and he was excellent! We love it when we get great servers , it doesn't happen often anymore! Very cool wall of stars who have came and ate there! Also great wall to the man behind Vincenzos and how he became an American citizen!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I arrived early for dinner with my friends, thus I enjoyed their house Chianti at the bar while waiting their arrival. The wine was very good for a house wine.

We enjoyed another glass of Chianti after we were seated. Our waitress brought some bread and a seasoned butter. The bread was a disappointment for an Italian restaurant. One small piece for each of us and the bread was not memorable.

Their menu offers several different items in comparison with "chain" Italian restaurants. I chose the Veal Saltimbocca with Spinach and Penne Pasta. It came with their House Salad. The Veal and the Salad (with their House Dressing) was good. I did not think that the veal was as tender as it ought to be, however. Plenty of pasta and just the right amount of Spinach for such a dish. The sauce was good and did not overwhelm the Veal. Serving sizes for the entree and salad were ample enough that I brought some of both home.

No room for dessert, but my Espresso was excellent.

The hostess, bartender, and waitress provided friendly service. Our waitress checked with us frequently, but not too often.

The restaurant was not too busy on a Tuesday evening, but even if every table had been full, the spacing between the tables was plentiful. Notable, I thought, for a restaurant anymore.

I had a 45 minute drive to reach Vincenzo's and am always looking for a new dining adventure. My hope was this dining experience would be worth another 45 minute drive (90 minutes round trip) with local friends. Not so. If one is in the area and one wants good Italian cuisine, Vincenzo's should meet your expectations.