“40 minute Watermelon aqua Fresca”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,095 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had reservations for an early lunch at 11:30 and needed to be finished by 12:30 due to another engagement. I ordered a watermelon aqua fresco which was not served until we were almost finished with our meal. The server explained that the beverage is hand crafted, which is great, but it takes 40 minutes? It was quite delicious (and next tine I’ll ask for a shot of vodka to be added). My crab, shrimp, mushroom, and spinach starter was charmingly presented in a ceramic escargot dish, but that also made it very difficult to eat without just taking one big bite. I ordered a watermelon side salad but was brought and charged for a full size. Probably my fault for not being clearer. My date had the luscious lobster bisque and a spinach salad garnished with impossibly perfect red raspberries. Good, beautiful food; service could have been better (and usually is here), warm elegant atmosphere, excellent complimentary valet, a tad pricey at $45 for lunch without adult beverages. Still worth it.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had family in from out of town. The appetizers and salads were great. A few of the entrees were over-cooked but they were taken off of the bill and were given replacements to take home. Service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We came to Cincinnati for a weekend getaway without kids and to attend Geo-Woodstock. Since our hotel was within walking distance, we decided on Seasons 52 for dinner. My fiancé had the filet with asparagus and mashed potatoes with an IPA, I chose the scallops with lemon risotto and asparagus. Both were delicious. My fiancé had a s’mores mousse for dessert and I just drank a “new old-fashioned” for my dessert. Prices were the same as going to any chain steakhouse. I’d say dress code is somewhere around business casual, but there was a mixture. All-in-all, a decent place with a pleasant, romantic, atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a huge disappointment. We have ate here several times by ourselves and we took some friends for Mother's Day and they really dropped the ball. The service was beyond slow. Although she was friendly I don't know what the problem was but it took a ridiculous amount of time to take our order. Halfway through our friends food she found a live worm in her tuna salad. We showed it to our waitress and we said please do not bring out another salad. Our friend has lost her appetite. They did not compensate us for the salad nor desserts. They didn't even acknowledge the live worm that was in her salad. That is beyond acceptable. They should have at least compensated for her salad or the desserts. Or just even acknowledged it. A nice restaurant like this should have better service. We will not be dining here again

1  Thank Poptheshop007
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We were visiting our grandchildren and took the family out for an early dinner. The food was excellent and the service friendly. Even our grandchildren (1 and 2 1/2 enjoyed everything.) We had flatbread appetizers, the trout, and the scallops and all were very good. A definite return trip is in order.