“Fanstatic French Food in Cincinnati”
Review of La Petite France

La Petite France
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite France is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #184 of 2,020 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017

My daughter and I decided we should have a really 'nice' dinner at someplace we hadn't tried before. We both love 'all things French' so this was our pick. Very authentic French cuisine, lovely bread & wine and a great relaxing, well-paced meal. Menu is a bit pricey, so don't expect to leave there minus about $100 for 2 people. The staff was okay. Waiter was very good, but the hostess was a little awkward toward us. Not sure why. Would I dine here again? Yes, definitely.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Date night meal for my wife and I. Nice French food selection and decent wine list. Wait staff was professional and attentive, but not too attentive, which was good. Puff pastry with my wife's sweetbreads was overly done, but the rest of the meal was quite tasty. Duck was delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We had a reservation for 1 pm they open at 11 when we arrived at 12:50 pm both doors were locked, even though there were people inside.

1  Thank Ariel F
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I made reservations for my wife and I for 1pm. Upon arriving ten minutes early, we found the restaurant to be locked and the "Open" sign was not illuminated. The restaurant was supposed to be open at 11am, however here I was facing a locked door at ten to 1. Since I didn't get to try the food, I will assume it is as terrible as this experience. We will not be coming back, this experience showed an inexcusable lack of professionalism.

1  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Whenever we want to have a relaxing dinner with great European styled food we head to LA Petite. We think the French onion soup is the best in the city. I usually have the mussels as they remind me of visiting Brussels. The dining room is small but they always seem to have an open table with the Bistro. Bon appetite!