“Secret gem”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of those hidden secrets foodie friends of mine speak about. The salad and chicken panini I had was so good, as was the escargot. I ate from Sam's plate and discovered that mussels are amazing! Even these french fries were tasty, the best I ever had!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My daughter and I decided we should have a really 'nice' dinner at someplace we hadn't tried before. We both love 'all things French' so this was our pick. Very authentic French cuisine, lovely bread & wine and a great relaxing, well-paced meal. Menu is a bit pricey, so don't expect to leave there minus about $100 for 2 people. The staff was okay. Waiter was very good, but the hostess was a little awkward toward us. Not sure why. Would I dine here again? Yes, definitely.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Date night meal for my wife and I. Nice French food selection and decent wine list. Wait staff was professional and attentive, but not too attentive, which was good. Puff pastry with my wife's sweetbreads was overly done, but the rest of the meal was quite tasty. Duck was delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We had a reservation for 1 pm they open at 11 when we arrived at 12:50 pm both doors were locked, even though there were people inside.

1  Thank Ariel F
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I made reservations for my wife and I for 1pm. Upon arriving ten minutes early, we found the restaurant to be locked and the "Open" sign was not illuminated. The restaurant was supposed to be open at 11am, however here I was facing a locked door at ten to 1. Since I didn't get to try the food, I will assume it is as terrible as this experience. We will not be coming back, this experience showed an inexcusable lack of professionalism.

1  Thank Matthew F