“Best French Restaurant in Cincinnati”
Review of La Petite France

La Petite France
Ranked #138 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Anytime I go to Cincinnati I always stop by here one time for dinner. This is the real deal. The service can not be beat. The specials are always an excellent buy.

1  Thank J Patrick T

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had dinner on a Saturday evening. The servers were friendly without being overbearing. The onion soup is very well prepared, and the mussels were excellent. My husband had sea bass which was fresh and very tasty.
The price is reasonable for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of those hidden secrets foodie friends of mine speak about. The salad and chicken panini I had was so good, as was the escargot. I ate from Sam's plate and discovered that mussels are amazing! Even these french fries were tasty, the best I ever had!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My daughter and I decided we should have a really 'nice' dinner at someplace we hadn't tried before. We both love 'all things French' so this was our pick. Very authentic French cuisine, lovely bread & wine and a great relaxing, well-paced meal. Menu is a bit pricey, so don't expect to leave there minus about $100 for 2 people. The staff was okay. Waiter was very good, but the hostess was a little awkward toward us. Not sure why. Would I dine here again? Yes, definitely.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Date night meal for my wife and I. Nice French food selection and decent wine list. Wait staff was professional and attentive, but not too attentive, which was good. Puff pastry with my wife's sweetbreads was overly done, but the rest of the meal was quite tasty. Duck was delicious.