“Excellent food - Slow service”
Review of La Petite France

La Petite France
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite France is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017

It had been a while since our last visit and our memories of our experience were good so we figured that it was worth a try. The food was excellent! All four of us raved about our meal. However, the service was slow and we went long periods without seeing any member of the staff! There were only a couple of other tables occupied so they can't claim that they were "swamped"!

2  Thank Li0nFishhunter

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I just spent the evening dining here. I have to say, this is a bit of a hidden gem in Cincinnati. Having been to France more than 20 times for holiday, this place represents a really good interpretation of French food. Eat here if you like non-chain style food, that is really prepared by a chef in the kitchen, not someone how "warms" your food. High quality, good value pricing, simply wonderful. The only item which I would improve on was the bread, not really a French baguette quality, but decent non-the less. Enjoy.

1  Thank Terry O
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Anytime I go to Cincinnati I always stop by here one time for dinner. This is the real deal. The service can not be beat. The specials are always an excellent buy.

1  Thank J Patrick T
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had dinner on a Saturday evening. The servers were friendly without being overbearing. The onion soup is very well prepared, and the mussels were excellent. My husband had sea bass which was fresh and very tasty.
The price is reasonable for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of those hidden secrets foodie friends of mine speak about. The salad and chicken panini I had was so good, as was the escargot. I ate from Sam's plate and discovered that mussels are amazing! Even these french fries were tasty, the best I ever had!