“Quaint, small Thai, Sushi Restaurant”
Review of Mango Tree

Mango Tree
Ranked #294 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My wife and I were nearby and wanted a quick and healthy bite as we did not have time for a full dinner and the Mango Tree was nearby and we went there. I usually order chicken pad Thai or a curry dish but chicken pad thai for lunch. My wife and I shared Thai chicken wings which were tasty, chicken coconut soup which was delicious and California rolls, which were good. The service was very good. We will have to go back for a full dinner some time.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

We have returned many times in the past year to find great service and very good food. The staff is friendly and helpful. I can recall only one issue and they rectified it immediately, even offering to deliver the food to my house!

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This was my first time eating Thai food in a while but it was fantastic! We ordered the red curry dish and the crispy pad Thai. Both were great. Our server was so friendly and knowledgable. She was very helpful-- my boyfriend had never had Thai and it was hard for me to explain. Very informal environment. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this place before because I go there for lunch almost every week. When it first opened it was OK but not my favorite Thai place (The Ban Thai held that honor). But it has steadily improved over time to where I think it is now outstanding. The red curry is to die for with just the right balance of spice and flavor. My friend gets that every time he goes there. I also like that as well as a number of their stir fry dishes. My new favorite is tofu in cashew sauce but hold the sugar. It normally comes as a sweet sauce but it is much better not sweet. The pineapple in it offers enough sweetness. Everything here is great to the extent that this place is my new favorite. They also have brown rice at no extra cost. At lunch they serve complimentary miso soup which is very good.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We were visiting Cincinnati and some friends took us to this restaurant in Marriemont. It is a very nice little restaurant with great food and good service. Recommend it highly for an inexpensive and tasty Thai dinner.