“Poor service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #1,126 of 2,015 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I had dinner there last night at 6:30pm,to celebrate my son and his daughter's birthdays. The service was the worst. We waited at least 15 min for the waitress to acknowledge that were even there, an that after we complained to the host. After we ordered, it took some time for us to get our food. They never brought the extra dressing for the salad that my son requested. The pork chop was good but the asparagus was dry and over cooked. My granddaughters ordered dessert, the cheesecake was fine but the shake was melted and warm. The manager stopped by, not at our request, and gave them their dessert free. We did not complain to the waitress or the manager. We just paid our bill and left. I don't remember when I have had an experience this bad.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

We feel terrible that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Cincinnati". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Outback used to be my number one chain steakhouse. Their smaller portions are just getting out of control, and their prices have gone up. The full order of cheese fries are as small as the half orders used to be. The salads are much smaller and no consistency. 3 steaks were ordered Medium. One came out med-rare and the other two well done. The sirloins are so inconsistent and the quality of meat has gone way done. I've officially given up on Outback. What a shame, they used to have such a good product.

1  Thank afugazifan
Reviewed 10 February 2016

server walks away from table 2 seconds after telling him mom myself were ready to order just to give people that just sat down service....management no help neither was the customer service on line survey....never getting my money again
....

2  Thank Gene C
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Not a big Outback fan, but, stopped at one a week or so ago and enjoyed the Sunday and Wednesday special so much I decided to come back. This was a special visit as I went out with an old girlfriend who I am still very good friends with and converse occasionally with but don't get together face to face for a meal very often. we figure the last time we did this was about 10 years ago! Needless to say we were not in a rush and spent about 4 hours. During our conversations with our waiter Keith C we told him this story. He was so accommodating and understanding it was great! I would go back to this restaurant again just to have him as a server!! The food was very good and we enjoyed ourselves every much.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Our party of 4 adults stopped in for a quick lunch on Sunday before heading back home. We were quickly seated as the restaurant (undergoing exterior renovations) was virtually empty. (Note to self: if the restaurant is not busy at lunch time on a Sunday, there's a message there). The waitress took our orders and diligently wrote down everything we order, even repeated it back. This is a practice I appreciate - attention to detail. However, things quickly fell about when each our 4 orders we incorrect when we received it - salad with dressing on the side was ordered, but delivered with dressing, oven baked mac and cheese was ordered, but children's mac and cheese was delivered, ranch and blue cheese dressing was ordered with only ranch was received, rotten piece of tomato was served on salad, soup was served with entree when requested to be served before. we brought this less than desirable experience to our server's attention followed by a conversation about our dissatisfaction with the restaurant manager (patrick). I had not been to Outback in more than 3 years and I am quite happy to never return.

1  Thank Leslie S