“Red Lobster or Outback?”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,126 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The crab legs at Outback are better and so are the steaks. Service was good. We had fillet with crab and bernasise sauce and prime rib, no complaints about either one.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We enjoyed a delicious meal using their 4-course offer. The food was great. But what added to our delight was the service from a server named Dawn. She was personality plus which added to the perfect evening. Her attentiveness could not have been better and it was always done with a smlle and chuckle.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This Outback really lacks service. It is slow and inefficient compared to other outback's I have been at. The food is just ok. They really don't wait on you here you just get stuff as the run by and happen to remember you. I waited for my drink order. I waited to have my order taken. I waited on my salad. I waited to have my drink refilled. and so on. I waited an extra 10 minutes just for a box. This outback is just to slow and food ok probably won't go back any time soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Went this past Sat. evening around 6:30 PM and although I fully expected to wait for awhile for a table or both this time the wait was horrendous. We waited over an hour for a booth but that was not unexpected as they were packed to the gills with folks. We did call ahead and reserved a time but we still had to wait that long even as we were told when we arrived that it would be no more than a half hour wait. The weather was bad and they were so crowded that people were standing next to people that were trying to eat. Out back really needs to look at enlarging the waiting areas! Anyway after we were finally seated we waited for over an hour for our food and at one point after we ordered and had waited a long period of time the waitress came back to tell us that they were out of potatoes and that we would have to pick something else!!!! To shorten this story when we finally received our food it was COLD! The manager adjusted our bill but this was not the night out that we had imagined. Good thing we were with good friends and we still enjoyed their company!

1  Thank goldwingslimjim
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hello,

This is not how we wanted your visit to go. Please take a moment to email us at news@outback.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Colerain so we can follow up with you soon.

Thank you!
Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

It was about 10:15PM when we came in the host sat us right away our waiter was great we got couple of burgers and the chocolate thunder from down under (AWESOME) even though they were closing at 11 he didn't rush us. The manager came around to see how our meal was, and we explained to him how the weekend before we tried to go to the new tri-county location and got treated badly h apologized about the experience at he other location, and he said he would gladly take out business.
We will definitely come back, to this Outback.