“Not a Sports Bar but a great place to watch a game”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We dined here during Bengals season and chose to eat at the bar. We ordered a variety of appetizers and a bottle of wine. The list of appetizers is impressive and everything we tried was great and the portions big enough to share. I definitely will do dinner here.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Excellent steaks and seafood too. Sides are large and very good. Service was outstanding. We went there for a birthday celebration with just 4 people and were treated very well, even with a couple of birthday surprises! Will definitely return!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Two couples, different apps and entrees, two great bottles of French wine. I had the best ever sushi grade seared tuna rare, wife’s swordfish with crab topping wonderful, other couple loved their selections. Great atmosphere, server was totally knowledgeable about the French wines, easy to find the restaurant with lots of parking just outside, valet parking if you wish. Yes it’s a chain, but a high end one, which is why I don’t hesitate to visit regardless of what city I’m in. Always outstanding.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I went to celebrate our anniversary. Everyone from the hostess, server, food runner - all wished us happy anniversary. Kirsten was our server. She was knowledgeable, personable and provided great service without being intrusive. Our steaks were excellent, perfectly done and very flavorful. I had the porcini rub on my bone in rib eye and would order it again. We had the prosciutto wrapped mozzarella with heirloom tomato appetizer and I highly recommend it. Asparagus was perfectly done. We had roasted brussel sprouts which I enjoyed, but were not a highlight. Don't let that stop you from ordering them. Their wine system will allow you to have a glass of wine from a bottle you would not normally order. Definitely a plus. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We went for lunch to Capital Grille since most of the fine steakhouses are only open for dinner. I had mentioned our anniversary when I made the reservation so we arrived to a decorated table with a card. They also made most of the dinner items available to choose from. The waiter was wonderful and his suggestions were spot on. The steaks were delicious and cooked perfectly. The last was a surprise dessert, excellent. By the time we left, almost all of the employees had wished us a happy anniversary. We will return again!