“Best Ramen in Ohio”

Mei Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #278 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Welcome to Mei Japanese Restaurant. Established in 2000, we are a fine dining establishment specializing in traditional Japanese cuisine great for family dining or corporate gatherings.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you want authentic Japanese food, Mei is the place. The noodle dishes are outstanding. We tried the Udon curry, green tea soba and tonkatsu ramen and all were terrific. The staff are committed to you having a great experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing fresh food, very traditional and great place, very clean. All servers very friendly. Real traditional Japanese food. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We were passing through Cincinnati and decided we wanted Japanese food for dinner. Mei Japanese Restaurant was just 3 miles from our hotel and their webpage looked good so we decided to give it a try. WOW! It was fantastic. We've eaten a lot of Japanese food, including a trip to Japan, and this was some of the best and freshest fish we've ever eaten. Very friendly service and great menu. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I met a friend for dinner on a Wednesday night. We split a couple of appetizers. The deep fried oysters were excellent. I was apprehensive about the whole squid was better than I was anticipating. I ordered the chicken teriyaki for an entree. It came with soup and salad which was good. The chicken came with steamed rice and potato salad. The chicken and rice were cooked ok but I wouldn't recommend the potato salad. :-(

Reviewed 3 March 2017

always have fresh quality fish. So surprised when I found it bacause it's tucked in Montgomery but it's definitely worth finding.
Across the street from Montgomery Kroger