“Sigh....”
Review of Cafe Bistro

Cafe Bistro
Ranked #390 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Been coming here a couple times a year for a couple years hoping each time that there will be some flavor eventually in the food. This will be my last visit. The place is nice, service is average, nice ideas of food, but it's consistently bland and uninteresting in taste/flavor. Nothing more to say - just bland.

Nordstrom_Reviews, Owner at Cafe Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

We're disappointed to hear this and appreciate you taking the time to reach out. Please know, your feedback has been shared with our restaurant team as we're always looking for ways to improve our menu. -Allie

Reviewed 20 January 2017

A friend took me to this bistro on the 2nd floor of Norstrom's and I was impressed. We each had a cup of soup and half a sandwich and everything was excellent. My crab bisque was the best I've had, lots of crab, the french onion soup my friend had looked perfect. We each ordered half of a grilled ham sandwich and the hostess noted it would cost less if they just split a whole sandwich. You do order up front first which is different but the service was excellent and the grilled ham sandwich perfect. I'll be back.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Save your money and go elsewhere. ..not up to Nordstrom standards!
Employees not supervised. ..having way to much fun. ..over 8 employees and maybe 4 guests. ..slow food and you have to pay before you eat at the register...this is not a buffet.

Nordstrom_Reviews, Owner at Cafe Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

We apologize for any disappointment we've caused. Please know, your feedback has been shared with our team so that we can improve these areas of opportunity. -Allie

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice dinner followed by some shopping. The pepperoni & mushroom pizza was tasty and crisp. The panini and fries were really good too. The venue is beautiful and cozy, though just inside a department store.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

High priced bland food; salad was not crisp.I would not recommend it at all. I won't be going back soon....