“Great Thai,sushi”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We have not been here for awhile and our friends suggested going. It is not far from Rookwood. My wife and i ordered some sauvigion blanc wine. We ordered and shared a ginger salad which was nice size and good and I ordered hot and sour soup with tofu, which was tasty. My wife likes sushi- I do not eat raw fish- but she ordered the veggie special sushi which was delicious.I ordered Mango curry with veggies and brown rice and it was delicious. The other couple ordered massaman curry and a duck stir fry. They both liked their meals. The service was good. I recommend it.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went here recently to celebrate our son's graduation. They were very accommodating with the table arrangements. Service was very good. Choice of beer and wine was good for a party type atmosphere. Food was very good - not skimpy with proportions. Spiciness was perfect - one to three. We had all the food at 2 and it was plenty spicy, and we can eat very spicy (including ghost peppers). They should probably expand their spicy scale because 2 may be too spicy for some people. Overall excellent experience. The bill was a little more than expected but you do have to pay for good food!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful sushi, Thai dishes. Fast friendly service. Try the Pad Thai or the Green Papaya soup. Outstanding

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here quite a few times when I want Thai/Asian food and don't want to spend a lot. Have had good meals consistently. Recent visit I had the Cashew nuts with chicken. Fresh vegetables, good quality food.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I have not been here in awhile and so my wife and I went there tonight. The food was very good and I liked the atmosphere. We both had a glass of white wine and we had edamame before our meal. She ordered sushi- yumee veggie roll and let me have some- we both loved it. Vegetarian with crunchy exterior. I frequently get chicken pad thai but felt like having a curry dish instead. I debated between a few curry options and ended up getting the mango curry with chicken and brown rice. It was served in a half of a pineapple and was delicious- it is a sweeter curry sauce with pineapple and mango and red peppers- delicious over the brown rice. The service was very friendly and very responsive.

2  Thank TripPhotographer52